Monday, December 15, 2008

Friendless?? You mean me??

Recently feel very lonely,
especially my darling eunice went back to KL,
and think of my super haw lian is going back to UNIMAS this month end,
I am so sad~~...haiz.. lonely again!!
I am almost friendless, how poor am I.
Futhermore, I am being hurt by that stupid han last night,
haiz......
I told him that I am didn't keep my blog update for so long,
he said"nevermind la, nobody will view also"
Euuuuuuhaaaaan~~ how dare you hurt you poor little cutie cousin like that?
Why? Why? Why?
Why is that I have so less friends?
Why no one call me out during weekend?
Why is that I always celebrating all the occasion alone?
wu~wu~wu~
Why nobody come and flen me?

Anyone who wish to be my friend
Don't be shy..leave me a message and I'll get back to you very very soon...
erm..will I? I think ok la...if Im not too lazy...

No comments: