Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Farewell 2008!!

What I do on the last day of 2008?
Wake up in the morning and go to work
Working alone after lunch time, as my colleagues are on leave
When I am wandering what I have done throughtout this year
I was being interrupted by someone
and being busy on that for rest of my time till 6.00pm
What a busy day! hahaha...
Im not satisfy on my working performance this year
as I am not what I am expected when I started to work
I think I still have a long way to go, a lot to learn as well
what I didn't did it well this year
I hope that I can do it better in the year coming
New Year Wish?
Wish that all the peolple I love and love me are always great and happy
Wish that I can work well on my career
Wish that I can earn more money
Wish that My HL, Eunice, and Han can do well in their studies
Wish that I can slim down
Wish that I can be happy everyday
Last but not least.. "World Peace"!!!!
Cheers everyone!
Happy New Year and All the Best in 2009!

No comments: